Bowers Realty Group
Your Home. Your Choice.
Choices for Buyers
Cash to You
- $1,000 Cash to You
- Unlimited Showings
- Right Plan for You?
Receive $1,000 at closing when a Bowers Realty Group agent represents you through your purchase. $1,000 Rebate requires a minimum purchase price of $225,000. For purchase prices less than $225,000 the Rebate will be $500. Other terms and conditions apply.
There is no limit to the number of showings you can go on with a Bowers Realty Group agent and still be eligible for this plan.
This is our most popular plan. This plan is best for buyers whom want to work with one agent throughout their home buying process. You work with a single agent that represents your best interest.
Receive 20% of
- For Self Guided Buyers
- Up to 3 Showings
- Right Plan for You?
Receive up to 20% of the buyer's brokerage commission for your home purchase. That is roughly 0.5% of the purchase price back at closing ($1,500 on a $300,000 home, $2,500 on a $500,000 home, etc.). A Bowers Realty Group agent must represent you throughout your purchase. Other terms and conditions apply.
There is a limit of 3 showings with a Bowers Realty Group agent for this plan. In the Self Guided plan, you are in charge of when you see homes and with whom you see them.
Do you already know which house you want to purchase? If you have not written an offer yet and want to save money, this plan is for you!
Receive 40% of
- For New Construction
- Must Register Agent
- Right Plan for You?
Receive up to 40% of the buyer's brokerage commission for your new construction purchase. That is 1% of the base purchase price back at closing ($3,000 on a $300,000 home, $5,000 on a $500,000 home, etc.).
You must register a Bowers Realty Group agent as your Realtor/Agent on your first visit to the builder models. Other terms and conditions apply.
If you are planning on buying a new construction spec home or building from the ground up, this plan will definitely save you money! Let your agent help you with upgrades/options that will give you the highest return on your investment.
Terms and Conditions for Rebate Plans
* Must have a valid Signed Buyer's Representation Agreement with Bowers Realty Group with the "Your Home. Your Choice. Addendum" attached to earn money back at closing.
* All Buyer Rebate amounts stated above are based on an MLS co-op commission of 2.5%. If the co-op commission is less than 2.5% the buyer rebate amount will be decreased proportionally with the co-op commission amount.
* Buyer must register a Bowers Realty Group agent as thier Realtor/Agent on the buyer's first visit to the new construction builder models.
* $1,000 Rebate requires a minimum purchase price of $225,000. For purchase prices less than $225,000 the Rebate will be $500.
* The 20% Self Guided Rebate amount is calculated as half of one percent of the net purchase price or 20% of the net buyer's brokerage co-op commission, whichever is less. The net purchase price is the gross purchase price minus any seller credits.
* The 40% New Construction Rebate is calculated as one percent of the base price of the home or 40% of the net buyer's brokerage co-op commission, whichever is less. The builders specify the base price of each property. Money spent on upgrades to the property are not included in the base price.
At Bowers Realty Group, we believe you deserve CHOICES!
Why are we giving money away?
We recognize that, prior to contacting an agent for representation, buyers are doing more research and home searching than ever before. We believe that is worth something and our clients should be rewarded. Our clients earn $$$ for the work they perform themselves.
Bowers Realty Group recognizes that each buyer is different and each buyer prefers a different experience when purchasing a home. We support that differentiation and we believe that buyers deserve choices in thier home buying experience too, so we made plans for everyone. Simply choose a plan above that fits your needs, click the Get Started button, and secure your rebate today.
Why don't all Realtors offer these rebates?
Our best guesses are that they have not adjusted to how the real estate market is changing or they cannot afford to give rebates back to their clients. The real estate market is constantly changing through technology and innovation. Bowers Realty Group embraces technological advancements and is an innovation leader in the industry. Through technology and innovation, we are able to run our company more efficiently and at a lower cost than our competitors. We prefer to pass on our technology-driven savings to our clients, as a thank you for your loyalty. Our clients save $$$ while still receiving a Full Service Realtor to represent them in their purchase.
Some agents may not be able to afford to give rebates because of the steep commission splits they must pay their brokerage. Other agents and brokerages may not be able to afford to give rebates because of the expensive royalty fees they must pay to their national parent company, simply for the use of their brokerage name. Bowers Realty Group is a local, family-owned, brokerage that does not have to pay royalties and commission splits to a national brokerage simply for their name. We offer everything national brokerages do, with better service, and we give money back to our clients for their time! Choose the best rebate plan for you and start saving today!